Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Hobbit Name

Pleased to meet you! I am Hob Proudneck of Tuckborough

my Mom's hobbit name is: Zelda Proudneck of Tuckborough
my Dad's hobbit name is: Grigory Proudneck of Tuckborough

More of my family and friend's names:
Sissy's is: Estella Proudneck of Tuckborough

GoGo is: Olo Bramble of Willowbottom

Twister Tess's is: Lobelia Bramble of Willowbottom

Rank is: Fastolph Brandybuck of Buckland

AnnaBannana's is: Rosie-Posie Brandybuck of Buckland

Curb's is: Lila Burrows

AJS's is: Popo Danderfluff

MS's is: Berilac Danderfluff

My dog, Lucky's is: Pimpernel Proudneck of Tuckborough

My other dog, Bootsie's is: Polly Proudneck of Tuckborough

My cat, Ginger's is: Griffo Proudneck of Tuckborough

My fish, Blue's is: Lotho Proudneck of Tuckborough

Here is the link to find your hobbit name!

H/T for the Hobbit name finder goes to: The Disciple of the Dumb Ox

Here sis a cool link to an idea for a real hobbit house!

5 comments:

Maria (also Bia) said...

Hi, again. This is Bia's son #2 and this post is neat because every night this week we've been watching all of the "Lord of the Rings" movies. My hobbit name is Olo Brownlock of Overhill. My older brother is Fosco, my baby brother is Sancho, my Mom is Primula, and my Dad is Bolo . . . all Brownlocks of Overhill. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Olo Brownlock of Overhill.

Soutenus said...

Hi Olo! My Mom likes Lord of the Rings and wants to watch it again. It was scary to me when I was younger!
The Hobbits are cool, though!

Sincerely,
Hob Proudneck of Tuckborough

Anonymous said...

What a cool thing to find Hob! I love this post!

Does LoTR scare you now? Some of the orcs are really scary looking to me still!!

Love Estella

Soutenus said...

LofTR is just strange. It does not scare me . . . too much

Jack.e said...

You have other pets? Hmm... I didn't know that. Cool blog!!

From Jack